(1) In the following we inform you about the processing of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The person responsible pursuant to Art. 4 Para. 7 of the Basic Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is
Ferdinand Eisele GmbH
Tel.: + 49 (0)7231 94790
(3) You can reach our data protection officer at the above postal address with the suffix -Data protection officer- or at the e-mail address: .
1) If you only use the website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (Rechtsgrundlage ist Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO):
– IP address
– Date and time of request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Contents of the request ( particular page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– amount of data transferred in each case
– Website from which the request originates
– Operating system and its frontend
– Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
– Transient Cookies (see b)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include in particular session cookies. They store a so-called session ID, which can be used to assign various requests from your browser to the shared session. This enables your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
(4) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
(1) For security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, we use SSL or TLS encryption on our website. In this way, enquiries can be transmitted securely via the contact form or orders can also be transmitted via the site. You can recognise an SSL or TLS encryption by the addition "https://" in the address line of the Internet browser and by a closed lock symbol next to it.
(2) If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, data can be transmitted to us via the website without being read by third parties.
(1) To contact us, you can use the contact form or the e-mail address provided. Personal data such as name, e-mail address or telephone number will be processed. We process the data provided here by the user solely for the purpose of establishing contact and processing your related request.
(2) According to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO, the legal basis for the processing of this data is our legitimate interest in establishing contact and processing your request.
(3) If the request via the contact form or the e-mail leads to the conclusion of a contract, the processing of the provided data is necessary for the fulfilment of a contract. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
(4) The data provided are processed until they are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were provided. The purpose is not achieved when the user's request has been conclusively clarified and contact has ended.
(5) The user has the possibility to object to the data processing at any time. In this case, the data provided for establishing contact will be deleted and no longer used. The objection must be sent to the following e-mail address: .
(1) We gather and process personal data from applicants who send their data to us by e-mail, an appropriate contact form or by post. We process the data provided for the purpose of processing the application process. The legal basis for this is Art. 88 Para. 1 DSGVO in conjunction with the German Data Protection Act. § 26 para. 1 BDSG new.
(2) If the application procedure is positive and leads to the conclusion of an employment contract with the applicant, the data transmitted by the applicant will be further processed for the purpose of processing the employment relationship Art. 88 Para. 1 DSGVO in conjunction with Art. 88 Para. 1 DSGVO. § 26 para. 1 BDSG new.
(3) The processing of special categories of personal data will only be carried out by us if you have transmitted them to us so that we can consider your application in its present form or there is a legal obligation. This information will not be taken into account in the application process unless there is a legal obligation to do so. The legal basis for this is Art. 9 Para. 2 lit. b and e DSGVO.
(4) If the application procedure ends without an employment contract with the applicant, the data provided by the applicant will be deleted at the latest 4 months after notification of the decision. The reason for this is our other legitimate interests, e.g. for the documentation of the duty of proof and proof for possible proceedings according to the General Equal Treatment Act.
(5) If, despite rejection during the application process, the applicant wishes to be considered for other potential positions in the company, we will obtain appropriate consent for the further processing of the data by the applicant. The applicant's data provided will be deleted after a period of 1 year from the granting of consent, unless the applicant withdraws his consent at an earlier point in time. The same applies to unsolicited applications
(6) The withdrawal must be sent to the following e-mail address: .
(1) We use Google Maps on our website. Google Maps is an offer of Google Inc., 1600 Amphiteater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA. Through this service we can show interactive maps and allow the user a comfortable use of the map function.
(2) When you visit our website, Google receives information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage and the data specified under § 3. This takes place regardless of whether you have a Google user account or not. If you have a Google user account and are logged in when you visit our website, this data is assigned directly to your Google user account. If you do not wish the data to be merged with your user account, you must log out before activating the button. Google uses this data for the creation of user profiles, but also for advertising purposes, market research or for the needs-based design of its Internet pages. You have the opportunity to object to the creation of such user profiles. However, you must address this objection directly to Google.
(3) You will find further information on the type and scope of data processing in Google's data protection declarations. Further rights, setting possibilities and other information for the protection of your data you receive under: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
(4) Google also stores and processes your personal data in the USA, which is why they have also submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
(1) We use the function Google ReCaptcha of the provider Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland on our website to prevent the misuse of our offered contents. This system helps us to identify whether the user is a natural person or an internet bot.
(2) In order to use the function of Google ReCaptcha it is necessary to store the IP address and possibly further data of the page visitor. This information is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. We have no influence on the data transfer.
(3) The use of Google ReCaptcha takes place in the interest of avoiding misuse by automated or mechanical processing of the offers provided on our website. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.